SAHINLER Group Europe; European Headquarters in Würselen/Aachen
An internationally operating company in the textile and clothing industry;
Turnover volume in 2000: € 1 billion.
As Head of Marketing and PR: responsible for the strategic and communicative direction of the entire product range (women’s, men’s, children’s, underwear, jeans) of the wholesaler ‘Santex Moden GmbH’ + ‘Base Line Moden GmbH’, as well as retail chain ‘Adessa Moden GmbH’ (350 stores).
As Head of PR, responsible for the public relations of the entire group of companies as well as for the Personality PR of the owner Kemal Sahin.
Finding and selecting appropriate licences for the entire group of companies. Conducting all contractual negotiations (e.g. Walt Disney, Warner Bros., MTV, EM.TV AG, Ravensburger).
- Establishment and Implementation of a global marketing department in EHQ.
- Establishment of an in-house advertising agency.
- Setting up organizational structures and developing of standardized processes. Establishing synergies within group of companies.
- Development of the entire license business and establishment as main licensee partner; thus gaining listing with all major key accounts.
- Conclusion of several license contracts with e.g. Walt Disney, Warner Bros, MTV, EM.TV AG… – exclusivity agreement for most important European markets.
- Publications e.g. in ‘Handbuch Lizenzen’.
- Leadership of Marketing and PR departments as well as an in-house advertising agency.
- Brand building and differentiation of brands within the portfolio.
- Implementation of new CI for Headquarters and retail chain.