Allgemeiner Deutscher Automobilclub (ADAC), Headquarters in Munich.
Biggest automobile association in Europe. 19 million members, 8,600 employees, 18 local branches. Federal structure: Association (club) – stock company – foundation. All commercial services are summarized in the stock company (insurances, financial services, car rental service, publishing company, travel agencies, … ). Breakdown services are located within the association.
Creating foundation for brand strategy:
Developing brand identity:
- Strategic brand analysis (consumer analysis, competitor analysis and self-analysis).
- Formulation of actual brand identity.
- Development of targeted brand identity.
- Development of positioning statement & brand promise.
Development basic structure of brand architecture:
- Content-based classification on basis of business areas and on basis of services and products.
- Categorization below the umbrella brand as blueprint for CD development.
Change management / Restructuring of division ‘Marketing und Werbung’:
- Actual analysis and definition of optimization potentials.
- Target definition of future processes.
- Organizational structure and process organization.
- Strategic vision for future direction and implementation of all initiatives and processes.