The Israeli company OrCam was founded in 2010 by the computer science professor Amnon Shashua and the industrial engineer Ziv Aviram interests. Shashua and Aviram are also the founders of Mobileye, the world leader in accident prevention systems.
OrCam has its headquarters in Israel and further offices in Berlin, New York and London.
The OrCam company is concerned with shaping the everyday life of the blind, people with visual impairments or reading difficulties. OrCam has developed a functional visual aid that guides those affected.
- evelopment of Brand Identity:
– Strategic brand analysis (customer, competition and self-analysis).
– Determination current brand identity, development of future identity.
– Definition of positioning statement & brand promise.
- Target group analysis using secondary market research and development of 4-6 personas (interviews):
– B2B (ophthalmologists, opticians, associations, …) and
– B2C (blind / visually impaired people and their relatives)
– Target group clusters
- Development of relevant brand messages and User stories. Content development.
- Campaign development and communication planning:
– Integrated B2B and B2C campaign.
– Development of creative idea with freelance creative director.
– Integrated communication plan developed.
– Content planning, content production and content distribution.
- Implementation and media placement of the campaign in relevant media.